Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Let's make a class online

 ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ ٱللَّٰهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

hi....good morning 

I do nothing , and dont have any plans , still about make learning activities ... and I

found online site , here we can make interactive teaching resources , so lets start 

1. open Wordwall

2. Click sign up







3. Fill in the blank about your email and password for this account

4. then ...your account has been created

5. OK I'll try make one resources
6. Click Create your first activity now
7. Choose one them ...
8. Here, I choosed Quiz
9. Now, we make some question


9. I've made 5 question, then click Done

10. Now, share your tes ,

11. Then , set up as your tes activities then click start

12. Then copy your link to share your test
and click here 








No comments:

Post a Comment